Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

Happy Mother's Day, all!

A wonderful day was spent today in the company of my Mom, her friend and my sister. We went to a brunch that was held at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix. The food was tasty and the price of admission included a live performance by Esteban.
For those of you not familiar with him, he plays a Spanish gypsy flamenco-style guitar and his technique is self-taught. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I would certainly pay to attend one of his shows again. Oh, and I met my new grand-daughter today too. Her name is Buffy and she's a Boston Terrier. She's black and white and full of it! And, she's got a crazy pair of ears. Babe the Pug was quite fond of her.

Two shots from today.

Esteban:



And, introducing Buffy, approximately 14 weeks old: